Each Original Antler Dog Chew is full of good minerals, incredibly hard and long-lasting. Your dog will find them exciting and irresistible. This is a totally natural product, free from additives or preservatives, it’s hypoallergenic, just pure and natural!
All our Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Our antler is hand washed in pure water, hand-cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand-checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, long-lasting chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, finest quality….not all antler chews are the same!
Our puppy size chews use the antler tip, which is the most nutritious part of the antler. These are great for puppies or miniature breeds as they are full of flavour and small in size. Great for teething puppies to gnaw on.
All our premium range chews are:
- Only Premium grade, naturally shed antler from wild roaming deer
- Hand washed in pure water
- Hand cut and sand finished on all edges
- Hand drilled with eco-friendly twine and labels
- Stringent quality control
- Available in a range of sizes
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free-ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.